PayPal Giving Widget

Sunday, April 1, 2012

KTA 100-Mile Challenge 2012


This year, I am participating in the 100-Mile Challenge – a fundraiser for the Keystone Trails Association. I am a proud member of this club, Pennsylvania’s only hiking association. They advocate for the trails, helping to encourage their use, maintain them through volunteer efforts and organize events to enjoy these statewide wonders.

From April 1 through September 1, I will hike at least 100 miles. I am seeking donations of at least one dollar from those who wish to sponsor me. I have sent letters to Pennsylvania businesses asking for their support. If you would like to donate, please send check or money order, payable to “Keystone Trails Association,” to 549 Filmore Rd., Pittsburgh, PA 15221. All donations received will be mailed to KTA on 9/2/12. I am also working on setting up a PayPal link. I will also post the names of donors in recognition of their generosity, unless they specifically request not to be named. Keep checking back for updates

For more information on Keystone Trails Association or the 100-Mile Challenge, visit http://www.kta-hike.org/

Thank you for reading this blog. I appreciate your support.

Hike on.

No comments:

Post a Comment