PayPal Giving Widget

Monday, April 26, 2010

More plans, can't wait for the action.

On Wednesday, I'll have the day off - a perfect chance to hike.  The weather has been hit-and-miss this past week, but I'm hoping for sunny skies.  Haven't decided where I'll go, but most likely back to the Laurel Highlands. There are still lots of trails in that region that I need to finish.  I am aiming for something in the 4-6 mile range.  We'll see.

As for the short, wildflower trails I mentioned in my last post, I'll be trekking those with my wife.  Maybe after she gets out of work one day this week...

UPDATE: I now have a tentative date to hike the Hickory Creek Trail (#32).  My Dad and youngest brother will be going backpacking with me overnight as we tackle this 11.6 mile trail.  By the end of next month, I'll be able to cross this one off my list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment